Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /var/sites/n/nimblejackaccounting.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/inspire/functions/admin-hooks.php on line 160

Self Assessment Tax Returns

Leave the stress of self assessment tax returns to us

Eleave the stress of self assessment tax returns to usach year, thousands of individuals miss the self assessment tax returns deadline and end up paying thousands of pounds in penalties and interest.

Here at >>Nimble Jack Accounting we can help make sure this never happens to you, by offering a fully comprehensive self assessment tax return service.

For a small fixed price, let us take the stress away, giving you complete piece of mind.

Do you need a  self assessment tax return?

You need a self assessment tax return, if you are:

  • a sole trader
  • self employed
  • a partner
  • a company director

You also need a self assesment tax return if you have:

  • Savings and investments income of more than £10,000
  • Property rental income
  • Income of more than £100,000 per year
  • Overseas income
  • Any capital gains on sale of assets

Self Assessment Tax Returns

  • Calculation of personal liability
  • Submission of the tax return to HMRC
  • Act as your HMRC agents
  • Take into account all of your income and gains

Tax Returns

From £150


Any questions? Speak to one of our friendly accountants on 020 7969 2879.