Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /var/sites/n/nimblejackaccounting.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/inspire/functions/admin-hooks.php on line 160

How to set up a company

Annual returns

Each year every company must file an Annual Return with Companies House. It lets them know about any statutory changes in directors, shareholdings and registered address.

It is vital for a company to file this each year, as not doing so can eventually lead to your company being struck off and will affect its credit rating.

Next: “Insurance”
Any questions? Speak to one of our friendly accountants on 020 7969 2879.